Dr. Shannon Knows Book
The 12 Steps for WELLTHY People
Dr. Shannon Knows is a straightforward, easy-to-follow inspiring book, overflowing with proven, effective solutions. After helping thousands of people discover personal healing and health for life, she will also empower you to make healthy your habit.
This unique 12-Step Program will help you:
- Discover the “one thing” that seems to be missing in your life
- Expose hidden fears that are causing you pain
- Know what you truly desire and get it
- Tap into your source of great value and WELLTH
- Experience prosperous health and happiness
- Identify the best questions to ASK…so you receive
- Establish a healthy relationship with food
- Release excess weight so you will never find it again
- Find out how to be a celebrity
- Live the life you were designed to live
- Be your best…and heal from the inside, out
- BECOME ADDICTED to the habit of being healthy!
HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING VIDEOS
H.i.T. Express Schedule:
Stationary biking, marching in place, walking, or light jump roping = 3 minutes
Alternate Cardio/Strength Stations*:
6 Cardio Stations for 3 minutes each (increase the intensity with each minute) = 18 minutes Alternate with 6 Strength Stations for 1 minute each = 6 minutes
(For example, do one cardio training exercise for 3 minutes followed by 1 minute of strength training. Then go to your next cardio station, followed by your next strength station, and so on.)
Total = 24 minutes Abdominals = 1 minute
At the end, stretch major muscle groups to cool down for the remaining 2 minutes.
Total High-intensity Training = 30 minutes
Express Strength Session (Total Body)
Biceps Triceps Shoulders Chest Back Legs
OR ALTERNATE THE FOLLOWING EXPRESS STRENGTH TRAINING SESSIONS:
Express Strength Session One:
Biceps Triceps Shoulders
Express Strength Session Two:
Chest Back Legs
CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE MAKING SIGNIFICANT CHANGES IN NUTRITIONAL HABITS OR BEGINNING NEW FORMS OF EXERCISE.
You are responsible for any and all risks and results that could be associated with beginning a new eating and/or exercise program. Please consult a medical or health professional before you start, especially if you have any questions about your health or ability to follow the eating plan and/or exercise program.